CME Programs

The continuing medical education mission of the Osteopathic Founders Foundation is to continually improve patient care by providing timely, relevant, evidence based clinical knowledge to osteopathic physicians and other health care providers.

VIEW FULL SCHEDULE OF CME PROGRAMS

News

Board Holiday Party

The Osteopathic Founders Foundation hosted their annual Board of Director’s Holiday Party at Southern Hills Country Club on December 13, 2016. During... Read More

SEE ALL THE OSTEOPATHIC FOUNDERS FOUNDATION NEWS

Mission Statement

To support osteopathic medical education, to enhance the public’s understanding of osteopathic medicine, and to improve the health of the community through projects consistent with the osteopathic philosophy.

The Osteopathic Founders Foundation (OFF) was established January 12, 1943 as the Osteopathic Hospital Founders Association when 10 visionary osteopathic physicians came together to buy a hospital building at Ninth and Jackson in downtown Tulsa. After successfully completing the purchase in September 1943, a major campaign was begun to renovate and equip the building. On December 17, 1944, the Founders Association proudly opened the new Oklahoma Osteopathic Hospital and successfully operated the facility until our sale of the then Tulsa Regional Medical Center in 1996. Subsequently, the name of the Founders Association was changed to the Osteopathic Founders Foundation to more accurately reflect our new mission while continuing to honor the heritage of our Founders.