The Foundation’s prestigious Outstanding Physician Award is presented annually to an osteopathic physician who has demonstrated extraordinary service to his or her patients, to the education of future physicians, to the profession, and to our community. The Outstanding Physician Selection Committee is faced with a monumental challenge each year to select just one osteopathic physician from the many qualified members of our organization who are recommended.
Any member of the Osteopathic Founders Foundation is invited to nominate one or more candidates for this distinguished award. Past honorees are not eligible to repeat the award. Please consider the following eligibility criteria when suggesting your nominee.
A member of the Osteopathic Founders Foundation who:
* Has practiced in northeast Oklahoma for a minimum of ten years
* Demonstrates a leadership role in healthcare
* Displays an active commitment to the education of future physicians
* Maintains meaningful involvement in activities which improve the health of our communities
* Is not a previous recipient (Please click here to view past recipients)