Details:Name Liz Wayant, Osteopathic Founders Foundation Phone 918-551-7300 Email LWayant@OsteopathicFounders.org
Recreational Drug Use
eCME Clinical Update: Monthly Medicine
Recreational Drug Use
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Speaker – Amanda Hembree, PharmD
Please join us for a live, virtual CME lecture presented via Zoom for one (1) hour of CME credit.
Registration is required for this event.
* Register by clicking on “Register Here” above.
* You will receive an email from LWayant@OsteopathicFounders.org confirming your registration and with details on how to log-in to the meeting.
* Before the program begins, log-in using the link sent to you confirming your registration. Entry to the lecture will be locked at 6:10pm. Attendance is logged via Zoom and credit can only be given to those who join the lecture.
* Following the lecture, a link to an evaluation will be sent to everyone who attended. You must complete the evaluation to receive CME credit.
* Once your evaluation has been completed, you will be sent a certificate from LWayant@OsteopathicFounders.org during regular business hours.
* For DO participants, hours will be reported to the AOA by OFF at the end of the quarter.
The Osteopathic Founders Foundation is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. The Osteopathic Founders Foundation designates this live virtual program for a maximum of one (1) AOA Category 1-A credit and will report CME credits for all osteopathic physicians who complete the online evaluation and attestation following the program. Credit claimed should be commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Oklahoma State Medical Association (OSMA) through the joint providership of Saint Francis Health System and the Osteopathic Founders Foundation.
Saint Francis Health System is accredited by the Oklahoma State Medical Association to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
Saint Francis designates this live virtual activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.