Founders’ Leadership Award Program
FOUNDERS’ LEADERSHIP award
This $3,000 scholarship provided by the Osteopathic Founders Foundation will annually recognize, honor, and encourage one osteopathic medical student who exhibits the foundational leadership skills that will serve their profession and their community now and in the future.
- Deadline May 30, 2018
- Rising third year student
- Enrolled and in good standing in the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Personal statement describing noteworthy accomplishments in student activities which demonstrate the applicant’s ability to be a leader (i.e. Student Government, SOMA, etc.)*
- Demonstrated excellence in academic achievement (transcript required)
- Financial Need
- One faculty letter of recommendation
*The personal statement should demonstrate how the applicant meets the eligibility criteria and upholds the purpose of this award. It should also highlight leadership activities and experiences that add to the individual’s worthiness to receive this award.
Applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com